First Site built with 15.1

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
zinc

First Site built with 15.1

Post by zinc »

I normally do not post my work in this section, namely because of their commercial nature, however, this is my own personal project so I have decided to showcase it and give credit to two people whom I work very closely with and those are Pablo and [RZ].

This is my first project using 15.1. a "One Pager" shop which is built around [RZ] E-commerce & UX tools.

So thank you to both these men who collectively have made it possible to build a site with 100% ease and thank you for the endless "behind the scenes" support!!!!

https://tinyurl.com/y5lmvsce
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
alan_sh

Re: First Site built with 15.1

Post by alan_sh »

Nice site - but when I clicked on the link it took me to your site with my shopping basket enabled (the column on the LH side) and all the main web site 'greyed out'. I clicked on the big X and it all looked OK from there.

Was it something I did?

Alan
zinc

Post by zinc »

That's the feature of the shopping basket making sure you focus on the cart.
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

But why have it come on when I first enter the site?

Alan
zinc

Post by zinc »

alan_sh wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:49 pm But why have it come on when I first enter the site?

Alan
I am not sure what you mean....
zinc

Post by zinc »

zinc wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:40 pm
alan_sh wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:49 pm But why have it come on when I first enter the site?

Alan
I see you mean on IE? That has been resolved. Very odd one. I hardly use IE so thank you for spotting it Alan.
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

I used firefox. I'll check it again

Alan
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Hi zink. Very nice site... just 2 thoughts :D
1. When navigating "Contact us" it get's you to your Email client... ok so far. But if closing the email client I got a blanc browser window?? Have to navigate the "Go back" for enter the webpage again.
2. When scrolled down on the page can be nice to have a navigation option that takes you to the top of the page again (arrow)...

But in whole... a very nice site.
"Make My Day"

See my Website
zinc

Post by zinc »

Bluesman wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 pm Hi zink. Very nice site... just 2 thoughts :D
1. When navigating "Contact us" it get's you to your Email client... ok so far. But if closing the email client I got a blanc browser window?? Have to navigate the "Go back" for enter the webpage again.
2. When scrolled down on the page can be nice to have a navigation option that takes you to the top of the page again (arrow)...

Thank you Bluesman;

1. I am baffled as to why it does that. :shock: I will probably change that at some point.
2. The site content is in such a way there is no need to go back to the top with the aid of a go to top, as you can see the header is not fixed. Also the presence of the purchase bar will make it to busy.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

zinc wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:46 am
Bluesman wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:44 pm Hi zink. Very nice site... just 2 thoughts :D

Thank you Bluesman;

1. I am baffled as to why it does that. :shock: I will probably change that at some point.
2. The site content is in such a way there is no need to go back to the top with the aid of a go to top, as you can see the header is not fixed. Also the presence of the purchase bar will make it to busy.
De nada zink... was just a thought. By the way... do you also notice the "emoticons" in the forum are corrupted :roll: as :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website
zinc

Post by zinc »

Bluesman wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:07 am

Thank you Bluesman;

De nada zink... was just a thought. By the way... do you also notice the "emoticons" in the forum are corrupted :roll: as :D
Yes and I thought it was just my machine! :)
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

zinc wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:39 am
Bluesman wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:07 am

Thank you Bluesman;

Yes and I thought it was just my machine! :)
Me to... :lol: I wrote a comment for this to Pablo in a new post I did...
"Make My Day"

See my Website
zinc

Post by zinc »

Well Bulesman, I kind of fixed the issue as it would seem it was like looking for a needle in a haystack! :lol:
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Yeah... maybe better this way 8) But the emoticons in the forum still lacks :lol: :wink: :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Any comment not need here. all is perfect, and professional,
only why is your logo yellow, that is out this 3 colors black white and red.
Its my taste about that, and u give white although the original web page is yellow, but it will be visible when a page is visited.
zinc

Post by zinc »

pajadt wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:54 pm Any comment not need here. all is perfect, and professional,
only why is your logo yellow, that is out this 3 colors black white and red.
Its my taste about that, and u give white although the original web page is yellow, but it will be visible when a page is visited.
Thank you for your feed back. The logo is my colour scheme and perhaps you are right, I could have made it in white to compliment the rest of the site, but I wanted to stick out so it was not part of the website itself but you do have a valid point.