Images missing

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
stuartchristie

Images missing

Post by stuartchristie »

Hi,
I manage two amateur websites using WYSIWYG 14.1.1. I have just noticed that all of the image links have disappeared from one of the sites. I don't know why, and it would be helpful to know so I don't do it again. Is there a shortcut to replace them? They are still present on the website, but it needs updating.
I have also been warned to upgrade my php version as my host TSO won't continue to accommodate version 5.6 or less. I can't find which version I am using. Will I need to upgrade to a newer version of WYSIWYG Webbbuilder to update the php version? Only one site is affected as it has a members area.
Stuart
Pablo

Re: Images missing

Post by Pablo »

I doubt that missing images has anything to do with the PHP version.
What exactly did you do before it stopped working?
stuartchristie

Post by stuartchristie »

I hadn't looked for a few days, not a very active site. I noticed when I went into it to update the site. Will i have to go through the whole site and recreate the links?
The php remains an issue as if I dont update it by 31/1 it will no longer be recognised by the host. How do I update that?
Thanks,
Stuart
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You do not have to redo your website or recreate links.
Note however that if you have changed a page name then you may bee to republish all pages that link to that page.

You can set the PHP version in the page properties.
QQQ

Post by QQQ »

I had missing images to when using a Firefox browser and then I removed the plug-in called "ad blocker plus" now all my images have come back
I am old and need help. When I was your age a calculator was a pen and paper!