Panel menu upgrade needed

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
QQQ

Panel menu upgrade needed

Post by QQQ »

I am using a panel menu and no one knows how to use it. My customers are continually asking me where all my items are. I even put a big red arrow pointing at the menu and people don't see it and don't click on it. SEE www.windturbineusa.com/
I wish the panel menu would have a option to be fully open and then be able to be closed. But I need it to be open by default so people can see it and then get rid of it when not needed. The problem again is people just don't read don't click it so I need to have the panel menu in an open state when they 1st go to the web site. Is there any workaround to this? I tried putting an icon in the panel menu options and the icon is un-sizable so it buries all the other items behind it. The icon would've said click here to see all items with a flashing red symbol. But that's not working either.
Any ideas on how I can get the panel menu to open automatically or choose an 'open' state for it?
Thank you for any ideas.
I am old and need help. When I was your age a calculator was a pen and paper!
clarkep

Re: Panel menu upgrade needed

Post by clarkep »

QQQ: there are other extensions you can buy https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/extensions.html go down to Navigation Bundles (special offers) and try the slideout panel menu your website visitors dont click on the menu they just hover over it with there mouse and the panel menu opens by sliding out from the left or right. oh and just encase you are wondering i believe all wysiwyg web builder extensions can be used with 90 second website builder as they are both the same software just under different names that is the only difference.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

It would probably better if you named the button 'Menu'. 'All Items' is not a common name for a menu.
Also, the panel menu also icons, including the standard hamburger icon.

The panel menu can also be opened with events. For example, via a timer when the page loads.

Please note that version 12 is no longer supported.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

I agree with Pablo.

When I first visited your page, I didn't know where your menu was. I was looking for a 'hamburger' icon or 'menu'. Putting 'All Items' didn't stand out to me as your menu.
QQQ

Post by QQQ »

A hamburger? Menu? Get ideas. Does this look better now ?? CHECK www.windturbineusa.com/
I am old and need help. When I was your age a calculator was a pen and paper!
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

A hamburger? Menu? Get ideas. Does this look better now ?? CHECK www.windturbineusa.com/
Yes, this looks way better.