mega menu tutorial

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
Trevor Johnson

mega menu tutorial

Post by Trevor Johnson »

Sorry Folks but I can't spend any more time looking for a mega menu tutorial. Can someone point me please?
Pablo

Re: mega menu tutorial

Post by Pablo »

Did you read the information in the help?
Trevor Johnson

Post by Trevor Johnson »

Hi Pablo,
I've spent a long time looking where I think iare the correct places and I've searched for 'mega menu tutorial', 'how to use mega menu' and as many other terms. I've looked in what's new in wwb15,14 back to 12. There are plenty of references about improved features but I can't actually find a mega menu tutorial.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

There is no 'Tutorial' for the Mega Menu!. As Pablo's reply have you read the 'Help' file? you can access this by clicking on Help in the Mega Menu.
MGD4me

Post by MGD4me »

Maybe this will help: https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/navigation.html

Second, go to your WWB toolbox and type in 'mega'. Place a menu wherever you like. Double-click on the menu to open, and select 'help' at the bottom of the page, which will provide all the necessary details.
Trevor Johnson

Post by Trevor Johnson »

Thank you Baconfries and MGD4me,
That will do thanks. I had read the navigation.html page and already constructed a test menu in a layout grid. I published it and clicking on a menu button did nothing but send me to top of page. For anyone else with the same 'start' at using this newish item, I didn't realise that it was because I was placing it at the bottom of my page provisionally. Placing where it should and will go when completed does the trick.
Thanks again.