Flex Container

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
colin1661music

Flex Container

Post by colin1661music »

Hi Pablo,

For some reason, since installing the latest version, my flex containers are behaving strangly.

www.freelondonevents.co.uk

When displaying in the default width (1280) everything is fine, but when moving to 768 width the Parades and Music flex containers move to the right of the page along side the slider.

As another side issue, the "More Information" buttons behave strangly in certain widths, but this is not a major problem as I don't think people view the site in the width where this happens.

Colin
Pablo

Re: Flex Container

Post by Pablo »

First note that I cannot see what you have done based on the HTML code.
I need the (stripped) project file to see your settings and more specific information where to look exactly to see the issue.

However, I noticed that you have used third party extensions and custom code. Please remove that first.
colin1661music

Post by colin1661music »

Hi Pablo.

I've removed all the third party html from this test page https://www.freelondonevents.co.uk/test-page.php

Flex Container is still moving from below the top slider to the right of the top slider, when you go from 1280 to 768 screen.

It's got something to do with the top slider, here is a page without the top slider, if the problem is not obvious to you I will try redoing the top slider.

https://www.freelondonevents.co.uk/test ... slider.php

As I said this was all working fine in the previous version.

Colin
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, but it's not clear to me where I need to look exactly to do the problem.
Can you please be more specific?

The flex container (which is standard HTML functionality) has not been changed in the recent update.
So, maybe you have changed something else too?