Breadcrumb menu and scrolling on Chrome mobile

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
uli

Breadcrumb menu and scrolling on Chrome mobile

Post by uli »

Hi Pablo,

i am having a problem, that i can't scroll to the bottom of the page. There seems to be some kind of barrier towards the end, pushing back so you can't scroll to the bottom.

This problem only occurs on Android phones in Chrome mobile, not on ios Safari or on the desktop (Firefox). It seems to be associated with the breadcrumb menu in the default viewpoint, which isn't visible on the phone because of the smaller viewpoint. If i disable it, everything works.

I stripped the project down to the necessary parts:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1asrmu4r2 ... m.wbs/file

I am using WYSIWYG Webbuilder version 14.4.0.

Best regards
Pablo

Re: Breadcrumb menu and scrolling on Chrome mobile

Post by Pablo »

I do not have an Android device so I cannot test this myself, but I think it is related to sticky layer.
Some browsers may not support sticky functionality.
https://caniuse.com/#feat=css-sticky
uli

Post by uli »

Hello Pablo,

i am using the latest version 76 of the Google Chrome Android browser, so this shouldn't be the problem. It also seems only 0,63% are using the outdated versions. I also tried other Android devices, the problem remains.

So since you can't test, is there anything else i can try? Should i make a video? Is there another way to implement the sticky menu?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I really think this is i related to the sticky layer. if that does not work then you will need to use a different way to display the menu.