Website builder goes blank behind publish screen

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
Pablo

Re: Website builder goes blank behind publish screen

Post by Pablo »

So, maybe it is related to Chrome and not WWB?
clarkep

Post by clarkep »

possible but i dont know if i will ever no for sure
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Does it also happen with another browser?
clarkep

Post by clarkep »

the black screen behind the publish window only happened when i am publishing the project it does not happen in the browser but as i said it is not happening as often now i have cleared my browsing history on chrome etc before it was happening every time i opened my project then publish straight away with out making any changes or even if i di make changes then publish my project it would come up with black screen behind publish window in wysiwyg web builder
zinc

Post by zinc »

clarkep wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:29 pm the black screen behind the publish window only happened when i am publishing the project it does not happen in the browser but as i said it is not happening as often now i have cleared my browsing history on chrome etc before it was happening every time i opened my project then publish straight away with out making any changes or even if i di make changes then publish my project it would come up with black screen behind publish window in wysiwyg web builder
@Pablo - Could this have something to do with the backup process? Zipping the files...
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
clarkep

Post by clarkep »

reply to Zinc:

Could be and i dont think i have tried not choosing to publish back up zip maybe next time i shall have to choose not backing up with zip when i publish although as i have said previously i have since used ccleaner and cleaned my browsing history etc and it is better the black screen not happening as often when i publish.
bkjohns

Post by bkjohns »

My guess is you have a very large size image somewhere in the project. I've seen the black background due to that, but in the end it doesn't effect the site published so I don't worry about it.