converted all fonts to TTF and WOFF and WOFF2 - still not reflecting on IOS and Android devices.

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
GNP

converted all fonts to TTF and WOFF and WOFF2 - still not reflecting on IOS and Android devices.

Post by GNP »

Hello,

I'm using a few custom fonts, and since Pablo mentioned that the auto @fontface manager in WYSIWYG isn't perfect, I went online to convert the fonts, and uploaded them unto my server.

Right now, I'm using Windows, with FireFox and Microsoft Edge browser. The fonts display correctly.

However, on Safari on iPad, and Android on my Galaxy phone, the fonts do not display correctly.

My main concern is, I have these fonts installed on my current computer I used to build the site, so obviously it's going to display the fonts correctly.

So far, on external devices, they're not displaying correctly, even when I have the fonts converted to TFF, WOFF and WOFF2 and uploaded unto the server.

Is there anything I can do???

Thanks so much!
zinc

Re: converted all fonts to TTF and WOFF and WOFF2 - still not reflecting on IOS and Android devices.

Post by zinc »

To get the best results, always choose the option manually add @fontface and point them the fonts yourself. This way nothing will be left to chance.
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
GNP

Re: converted all fonts to TTF and WOFF and WOFF2 - still not reflecting on IOS and Android devices.

Post by GNP »

Ahhh, okay. Will try that, and let you know if it works. Thanks.
zinc

Post by zinc »

GNP wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:46 pm Ahhh, okay. Will try that, and let you know if it works. Thanks.
I promise you it will work.

Use this for your font conversion

http://tiny.cc/hn95hz
GNP

Post by GNP »

DUDE! IT WORKED! Thanks!
zinc

Post by zinc »

GNP wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:59 pm DUDE! IT WORKED! Thanks!
Glad to hear it! You are welcome!!