Style Wb is not Style word

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
UncleEti1

Style Wb is not Style word

Post by UncleEti1 »

Hello

Not rocket science, but it might spare you some time. You can't arrange a text the way you like (bold, font size, whatever) and later try to copy its "style" unto another text. The function copy-paste style apparently applies only to ready-made styles. Not like with MS Word. Of course, if you save as style your work on a texte form, it will work.
Last edited by UncleEti1 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pablo

Re: Style Wb is not Style word

Post by Pablo »

You can use the format painter tool or 'copy style/paste style' to copy the style of selected text.

UncleEti1

Re: Style Wb is not Style word

Post by UncleEti1 »

I did, but with the style of some words I had just created on the run-not taking the pain of creating a style per se in the tool ribbon -(basically proceeding like in word) it was not working. Otherwise, I use the copy-paste style tool regularly. I am fine with it. Ok, I will experiment a bit longer. And learn tu use the tool "painter", which I did not try so far.
Sorry for misleading peoples, of course.