Enable responsive Fonts

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
scanner

Enable responsive Fonts

Post by scanner »

I just finished updating over 300 pages with SEO and new titles, these pages are over 6 to 8 years old and only now I have clients telling me the text is overflowing and not lining up with buy buttons it because the text boxes I designed 6 years ago did not have the need to have "enable responsive font button" Try looking for a way to do a mass update on my web site so as I don't have to go back right click on each "text box" on each page and go to "object properties" and click the box for "enable responsive font button" I looked into style manager looking for the solution if there is one, don't mind publishing every page just that some pages have different fonts and some pages have 12 text boxes. Old pages but are worth everything to me is there a simply way to update the text box to have the responsive button enable without me clicking on every text box in 300 pages. Any help would be appreciative.... Regards
Pablo

Re: Enable responsive Fonts

Post by Pablo »

You cannot update the property for all text objects at once because it will also affect the layout. Enabling responsive fonts will set the fonts size of the entire object to the same value, so it can be different in breakpoints.
So, I doubt that it will fix the the 'overflow' problem.

But maybe this may be helpful?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34318