Lost @font-face fonts settings

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
Bluesman

Lost @font-face fonts settings

Post by Bluesman »

Hi Pablo or else :D Had a small issue today. Upgraded to the latest build yesterday. Working with a project and inserted a page from another WWB site that I shall take some info from. Everything looks ok when preview. Working some hours and I did a full publish. Now strange things happend, When checking the site in preview I have lost all responsive settings I have in font styles. So messes up the complete site.

Searching error for some hour and at last, I checked the settings in @font-face fonts... All the styles I've set up here have disappeared. So I set up them once again... checking the preview, all is fine :D Working some hours and publish... checking the published site and everything that has to do with responsive styles are messed up again?? Confused? Start to search for errors again and after a time I get the brilliant idea that maybe the external WWB page I inserted maybe occurs the problem because it has not the same breakpoints and fonts installed, so I mark it to "Do not publish" and I do a full publish again... and Voilaaaa :D all works again.
To make a long story short... One issue was my fault, that I published the page I imported, but the other that the style settings disappeared... What reason for that??
"Make My Day"

See my Website
Pablo

Re: Lost @font-face fonts settings

Post by Pablo »

If you use breakpoints in global styles then all pages should have the same breakpoints otherwise you will end up with an invalid style sheet.
Bluesman

Re: Lost @font-face fonts settings

Post by Bluesman »

Ok... Gracias Pablo
"Make My Day"

See my Website