On some pages breakpoint bug

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
syncopic

On some pages breakpoint bug

Post by syncopic »

Hello Pablo, hello forum,

first: WWB15 32bit, newest update
The following problem appears:

If you open only the masterframe or e.g. the page "bass" - everything works fine (preview and publishing).
If you open the page "keyboard" / "klavier" / "violine" - the layout in breakpoint 360px is not correct - the content area "drifts" into the footer and the footer seems to be set to "relative width".
The bug appears on every page, on which i inserted 3 pics of persons and i have absolutely no idea why - the pages are exactly the same as the other pages (just height is set different).

A general issue:
You can also see in the breakpoint 360px, that the content area doesn´t "fit" exactly to the header. There are (maybe) 3 pixels between header and content, but this shouldn´t be - i´ve set the areas without this distance.

Link to project backup-ZIP: https://www.pro-e-fact.de/bugs/MuFo_2019.zip

Any help would be great :) Thanks a lot !
Pablo

Re: On some pages breakpoint bug

Post by Pablo »

This is not a bug.
The background size values are not valid.
'Parallax' should be 'parallax'
Also, 'Auf Höhe' is not valid.
syncopic

Post by syncopic »

Hello Pablo,

for testing i set the background of the "keys"-page to "color", but there´s no change. The layout of the 360px breakpoint isn´t correct. The content area "drifts" into the footer and the footer looks like "relative width". There is also the 3px distance between header and content.

Also saving the project, closing wwb and reopen takes no effect.

Did i something wrong on "masterframe" or on the page, on which the failure appears ? I´ve checked everything, but didn´t see a mistake by myself. Another project with the same settings doesn´t show this behaviour. I´m confused at all.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Can you please share the updated project and remove all non-relevant content so it's immediately clear where I need to look?
syncopic

Post by syncopic »

Hello Pablo,

i´ve made a reduced site - only with "masterframe" / "bass" / "keys" (keys only with color background).

The "bass"-page works nearly perfect in all breakpoints - exceptional the 2-3px distance between header and content (?).
The "keys"-page doesn´t work in 360px breakpoint - content is drifting in footer, footer looks like "relative width".

https://www.pro-e-fact.de/bugs/MuFo_test.zip

Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The "bass"-page works nearly perfect in all breakpoints - exceptional the 2-3px distance between header and content (?).
- Open the properties off the layer
- In 'border style' select 'custom'
- 'Click 'Settings'
- Set all sides to '0' (currently is set to '2'!)
The "keys"-page doesn´t work in 360px breakpoint - content is drifting in footer, footer looks like "relative width".
Nothing is wrong here.
You have added a background image with an height of 1200 pixels, it stops just before your footer begins... (because the image is not set to repeat in vertical direction)
syncopic

Post by syncopic »

Hello Pablo,

ok - the "mfkl_head" had 2px border within custom settings. I corrected the custom border to "0" > "Ok" > reopen > "no border" - works.
I wonder, that the setting of "custom border" is not overwritten for publishing, if i choose "no border" in settings ?!

And ... oh my god ... i´ve used the same color for "mf_foot" and for general page background, so i didn´t check, that the "masterframe"-backpic ends at this point - what a shame on me !

Thank you very much for support !
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

"none" means that border is not visible, but it still effects the size of the object.
syncopic

Post by syncopic »

it´s a little bit confusing :) if you don´t know - i thought, that "none" means no border at all.

Thanks again for helping hand :)