Mobile version not fitting correctly

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
bubblegumweb

Mobile version not fitting correctly

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi all,
I have been adjusting one of the WYSIWYG templates for mobile viewing and having a problem. The problem I am having is that when the template converts to a mobile view I can drag the template to the left as if I have content there but there is no content just blank space. I can not figure out what the problem is. I'm guessing when the template is in mobile view it should not move left or right just to scroll up and down to view content.
Can somone please tell me what it is that is allowing the template to be dragged to the left hand side of the mobile viewing.

Thanks.

visionwebdesign/coffee/
Pablo

Re: Mobile version not fitting correctly

Post by Pablo »

The page looks correct for me.
What exactly do I need to do to see the problem?

Note that when there is a scrollbar at the bottom of the page, this indicates that there are objects outside the viewport.
See also the FAQ: "There is a large is empty space at the bottom or right side of my page"
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=63817
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Hi Pablo,
when I view the template on my mobile phone it looks fine. When I place my finger on my mobile screen let's say to scroll down to view the template content that works just fine too, but I have found that if I keep my finger on my mobile screen I can move the viewing of the template to the left hand side of my phone thus displaying a blank area. It could of course just be my mobile phone doing this and not any design fault by me.

If your saying it looks fine Pablo, then it must be my mobile phone allowing me to drag to the left. I am viewing on a Galaxy A7 ( 2018 )

Thanks Pablo
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

On my iPhone is looks correct.

I did notice however that the page alignment is set to 'center'. This should be 'do not center' when using layout grids.
bubblegumweb

Post by bubblegumweb »

Ok thanks Pablo