Mobile phone only show portion of the webpage & the overlay menu

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
chan2015

Re: Mobile phone only show portion of the webpage & the overlay menu

Post by chan2015 »

OMG ... Thanks Crispy again.

I have watched all the videos by Greg Hughes ... learnt a lot ... knew that if I want to build a responsive website ... I have to use layout grids or flex container/grid. All the pages that I made are predominantly using layout grid with some flex container. The thing is after reading your comments, I go and try to set the rollover image to Full width = true ... then it became truly responsive... meaning that I can delete those unnecessary breakpoints.

But I realize the rollover image doesn't really work in mobile phone... though I already "checked" the "do not follow this link" box ... when tapping the image using in a mobile phone ... it rarely show the 2nd image ... it mostly will go to an error page link.
chan2015

Post by chan2015 »

I tried setting the rollover image "Link" tab ==> link to = File (instead of external address) ... it now works in mobile phone ... :)
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

This is correct. Hover/rollover's don't really work on mobile/tablets due to the fact they use touch events. It doesn't mean you cant still use a rollover it just means a mobile user may not see the rollover change but the button will still work as intended. All types of links should work.