[STEADYIO] | Extremely Top-End Hosting Perfect For All Your Websites! 5MB I/O, 2GB RAM, 4.9GHz CPU.

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
SteadyIO

[STEADYIO] | Extremely Top-End Hosting Perfect For All Your Websites! 5MB I/O, 2GB RAM, 4.9GHz CPU.

Post by SteadyIO »

We always try to make a lasting impact in the lives of every person we come into contact with. It's our goal that every client would feel the level of support they deserve.

We use Intel's latest 2019 processors E-2286G 4.9 GHz Turbo & Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVME PURE SSD. These hardware are extremely top-end and we believe we are the first hosting provider to be offering them.

Our Datacenter is located in Dallas TX, which offers excellent connectivity for users all over the United States. We understand that your performance depends on our performance, and our promise to you is to settle for nothing short of excellence.

Our mission is to remember that each day is a gift, and to live each moment to its fullest, and to provide as much love and support to our friends, family, co-workers, and most of all our clients. To happily share our gifts, talents, and knowledge, and to do all we can do to keep our clients happy.

|||Features|||

instant Activation - Your account set up within seconds.
Steady Uptime - Platform averages 99.997% (100% Last 6 Months)
Free SSL Certificates - via Let's Encrypt
Intel Xeon Gold - Powered by 2019 Intel's latest processors E-2286G 4.7 GHz Turbo & DDR4 Memory.
Pure Solid State - Makes websites load instantly! Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVME PURE SSD.
CloudLinux - Improved performance, stability & reliability.
LiteSpeed - 10x faster then Apache web server.
MariaDB - Database improvements over MySQL.
Imunify360 - Total protection against attacks, spam & viruses.
JetBackup - We provide self-service backup and restore functionality you deserve.
cPanel - Industry leading hosting platform.
PHP Selector - up to 7.3 - Choose which version of PHP to use for your account.
Softaculous - Install the best applications like WordPress on the web with a few simple clicks.
CloudFlare - Integrated security and performance for websites.
Friendly Support - Texas Based agents with many years in the industry who love to educate!
Unlimited Websites - Host all your websites with us!
Allow us to migrate your websites/domains over!
Not satisfied? We provide full refunds within 30 days.
|||Plans|||

Basic
Diskspace: 10GB
Bandwidth: 100GB
CPU: 1 Core x 100%
Memory: 2GB
Disk I/O: 5MB/s
$5/MONTHLY

Startup
Diskspace: 30GB
Bandwidth: 500GB
$10/MONTHLY

Standard
Diskspace: 50GB
Bandwidth: 1TB
$15/MONTHLY

Advanced
Diskspace: 100GB
Bandwidth: Unlimited
CPU: 2 Core x 100%
Disk I/O: 10MB/s
$30/MONTHLY

https://www.steadyio.com
|█| STEADYIO.COM | A Proven Platform That's Perfect For Hosting All Your Websites.