Login and registration

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Lasa

Login and registration

Post by Lasa »

I'm looking for a way to build a login and registration form that would allow for export of the registration info to a csv format.
People would register then login to view the content of the site...
I can build the registration and login and restrict the page viewing etc. using only WWB tools :), but I can not seem to get the information out in a usable format.

Does anybody here know how to built something like that within WWB15?
what I have so far is just a test...
http://043d299.netsolhost.com/aagsc_2/ you can register by hitting the REGISTER link... that registration form is what i need to be able to export in a usable format. If you know how to do it I could try and follow, but I am also willing to pay for the services. This is over my head.
Cheers,
Lasa
DWG

Re: Login and registration

Post by DWG »

Dear ,

I'm busy on it but you need PHP to solve this , if you need some help just let me know
how I resolved this is include a file ./include_functions.php where a function captures the _POST request
and handle it so data is visible and you can write the data towards a DB or textfile

Regards ,
Georges