Help with popupForm

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
saulmeza1

Help with popupForm

Post by saulmeza1 »

Hello, I have the following problem the Contact popupForm when it opens it is not centered it goes to the left of the screen and check all the settings can you guide me? My website is www.webhostartistas.com

Another problem apart I think is the error that throws the error detector of the program "error Reports" is this I do not know what it is and I do not know if it would be related to the above

(Page), Breakpoints do not match, the 'Header 4 <h4>' style does not have the same breakpoints as the page.
Pablo

Re: Help with popupForm

Post by Pablo »

Maybe you gave the popup an absolute position?

Note that I cannot see your settings based on the HTML code.
To be able to help you I need a demo project so I can see all your settings.
Related FAQ:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134
Breakpoints do not match, the 'Header 4 <h4>' style does not have the same breakpoints as the page.
This means that you have used styles but did not add breakpoints to the style.
saulmeza1

Post by saulmeza1 »

https://www.webhostartistas.com/pagedemo.wbs

Ok, see if there can help me correct both errors from there.

I don't understand how to correct this either

The breakpoints do not match, the 'Header 4 <h4>' style does not have the same breakpoints as the page.
This means that you have used styles but have not added breakpoints to the style.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The pronblem is related to the invalid use of breakpoint.
The default view should be the largest view. So, please remove the 1280 breakpoint.
Also, why are you using so many breakpoints with layout grids? A grid layout usually only has 1 or 2 breakpoints max.

Please see 'Responsive Styles in the Style Manager' in this tutorial:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/responsive_text.html
saulmeza1

Post by saulmeza1 »

I use all breakpoints to adapt to all types of devices ... when the pages are simple and do not carry so much content, the problem of adaptation is not done, but with the correction you taught me I have some tests to see If that problem is also solved. thanks

But how many and which? What sizes of break points would you recommend using?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

A grid layout usually only has one or two breakpoints. You do not need this many because the layout is flexible anyway.
Only when the layout 'breaks', for example because elements overlap, you add a breakpoint.
saulmeza1

Post by saulmeza1 »

So I think it's fine because that is precisely why he implemented all these break points to fit with the measurement of several different mobile devices since many objects were out of range in the review.

Another thing since 2008 I develop my websites with this program, Pablo I am grateful to you and all your team ... I have now created a platform to teach how to use it to those who do not master the English language, only with a translator I communicate with you because NO I SPEAK ENGLISH, I WILL ALSO PROGRAM CODE which limits me to this day to take better advantage of this tool, however despite that I am already trained to teach how to use the program and set up my own product and generate income selling your creation by earning my Humble commission ... I want you to know that your work will allow me to emerge and I hope that the results will not be long in the midst of the crisis in my country and so many others ... I live in Chile. I want you to be proud of your work, ingenuity and work. Thanks total.