Auto Price detection from Ecommerce Websites to Affiliate Websites

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Jahanzaib Waheed

Auto Price detection from Ecommerce Websites to Affiliate Websites

Post by Jahanzaib Waheed »

Guys I'm in trouble. I'm making a Affiliate website and only where I'm facing problem is how to detect the price from Ecommerce website to my Affiliate website. Means if price is changed on ecommerce website than how its automatically change in my Website too. I know there's alot of plugins and extensions for Amazon, ali Express and all other famous ecommerce websites but if the ecommerce website is not so famous as compare to Amazon than what i do? Is there any Universal solution which can easily apply on any ecommerce website.? Plz my idea and my goal is ready only here where my all work is stopped.
Pablo

Re: Auto Price detection from Ecommerce Websites to Affiliate Websites

Post by Pablo »

There is no standard solution for this, because this is very specific. This will require a custom script.
You can add your own code via an HTML object or Page HTML.
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Are you required to list the price on your website? Wouldn't a question mark ??? generate equal or more clicks?
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Jahanzaib Waheed

Post by Jahanzaib Waheed »

Pablo

Can you share with me some script if you don't mind :D
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I'm sorry, I cannot help you write scripts. For me, this may also take several days or more to do.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Similar post / thread that may help. Note provided for your information only as I cannot assist with it to whether it can be implemented.
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 1&p=416852