@Crispy Boxy Slider

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
Chris_t

@Crispy Boxy Slider

Post by Chris_t »

@crispy Could you do a version of your Boxy Slider that can be width and height adjusted please?
crispy68

Re: @Crispy Boxy Slider

Post by crispy68 »

Hey Chris,

The height is determined by the height of the extension in the workspace. As for the width, it will fill any container it is in. If in a grid you can limit the width by either inserting in columns and adjusting the column size or set a max-width of the grid.

Can you give me an idea or example on what you are trying to do exactly?
Chris_t

Post by Chris_t »

Thanks for your reply. I haven't tried it yet but I don't use layout grids and I want it to be quite a bit less than full width. I could put it inside a layer... would that work? Maybe I should just buy it and see.

I want to use it in place of the split carousel on this page. https://www.westbrookjazz.co.uk/

It looks like it only works inside a layout grid
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

@Chris,

Ok, that's more clear to me now. Currently it will work in a fixed layout but the width is still 100% of the container. In your case, it looks like you are using page centering so the slider would fill the width of your page in the center.

I'm getting close to releasing a minor update for it so I will look to see if this will be something easy to add and maybe include it in the upcoming release.

On another note, your site would be pretty easy to convert over to grids and be more fluid. I would encourage you to give it a try! :wink:
Chris_t

Post by Chris_t »

@Crispy Thanks. I will keep an eye out for any changes. I did buy the extension and I couldn't get it to work with a very brief play.

Regarding the site, I'm a bit green about grids and there are over 200 pages on the site so it isn't something I am likely to do at the moment. I might try some experiments when there is some quiet time though.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

You mentioned you couldn't get it to work. What was the problem? Not aware of any issues.
Chris_t

Post by Chris_t »

Sorry, I dived in without reading the instructions. Stupid of me and I will have another go later.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

@Chris_t

Reach out to me via info@webbuildertemplates.com. I have made some changes per your request and would like for you to test, if your willing. :lol: