Latest Work

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
zinc

Latest Work

Post by zinc »

Here is the latest project built entirely in version 19. The whole project is my baby which has taken nearly 4 years to complete (Not just the site). The website incorporates extensions from RON and the late RZ and NDV.

This project uses PayPal as its gateway. This is not my first E-Com shop but nevertheless it uses some newly added features in version 19.

I have to thank Pablo for always listening to suggestions and implementing them as and when possible - The same goes for my good friend Ron who has been simply awesome behind the scenes in adding features on the go as and when needed - This site was finished a year ago but only now I could have published it.

https://50yearsofads.shop/
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
wwonderfull

Re: Latest Work

Post by wwonderfull »

The website has a good combination of color and image contents along with the proper use of extensions which makes it equivalent to modern web design. These types of sites are trendy mostly in progressive website building specially in terms of ecommerce websites for selling merchandises online. All in all, I think it is perfectly designed. 4 years is a lot for sure, but you can get a 5 star at that :lol:

Good work zinc and alongside applauds for PABLO, RON and the late RZ, NDV and all the others.
KingSparta

Post by KingSparta »

Looks nice. could not find anything wrong, or did not work.
Retired military with Airborne, Air Assault, and Flight Wings. Enjoys model trains, the internet, and ham radio. Located in Fayetteville, NC, USA. Avatar created by AI.
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://CenterCityBBS.Com (Grupo Chat, & Forum)
wixily

Post by wixily »

Just waw!
I feel motivated seeing such websites and knowing that it is being designed with WYSIWYG Web builder gives me greater joy.

Well done.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Just AMAZING zinc! Will get a lot of inspiration from this. Tnx for sharing.
"Make My Day"

See my Website
zinc

Post by zinc »

Thank you for your kind words

The project took 4 years but the website took about a week (Gathering photos and content)
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...