Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) bemaderen?

Dit forum is bedoeld voor vragen met betrekking tot WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Post Reply
amgros
 
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:42 pm

Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) bemaderen?

Post by amgros »

Met welke tool? Of niet mogelijk?
User avatar
Pablo
 
Posts: 24979
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) bemaderen?

Post by Pablo »

Powerpoint is geen web format en kan niet standaard in een browser worden weergeven.
User avatar
BaconFries
 
 
Posts: 6377
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Re: Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) bemaderen?

Post by BaconFries »

Pablo I think what is being asked is can or is there a tool to save the .html to .ppsx...but I could be wrong
User avatar
Pablo
 
Posts: 24979
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) bemaderen?

Post by Pablo »

Pablo I think what is being asked is can or is there a tool to save the .html to .ppsx...but I could be wrong
"Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) benaderen" means "How to access a powerpoint file"
Post Reply