WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
-
retrange
-

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Hi,
I purchased the new version of WWB21 (last update: October 3, 2026), and the "z" prefix is still displayed with the Polish currency (PLN).
I purchased the new version of WWB21 (last update: October 3, 2026), and the "z" prefix is still displayed with the Polish currency (PLN).
- Pablo
- Posts: 24989
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
- Location: Europe
- Contact:
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Did you install the latest update?
If yes, do you have a demo project so I can check your settings.
If yes, do you have a demo project so I can check your settings.
-
retrange
-

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
HI,
Yes. I installed the latest version. I don't have a demo project yet. I pasted the "Add to Cart" and "Shopping Cart" elements to test them. After pressing F5, the price displays with the prefix.
Yes. I installed the latest version. I don't have a demo project yet. I pasted the "Add to Cart" and "Shopping Cart" elements to test them. After pressing F5, the price displays with the prefix.
- Pablo
- Posts: 24989
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
- Location: Europe
- Contact:
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Can you please create small demo so I can see all settings?
As far as I can see all instances of PLN vs "z' have been removed, but maybe you have found a combination that still is not correct.
If that is the case, then it will be solved as soon as possible.
But I need to know that exact combination of settings.
For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
https://forum.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/vie ... 10&t=82134
As far as I can see all instances of PLN vs "z' have been removed, but maybe you have found a combination that still is not correct.
If that is the case, then it will be solved as soon as possible.
But I need to know that exact combination of settings.
For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
https://forum.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/vie ... 10&t=82134
-
retrange
-

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
My Wweb test
https://reton.pl/index.html
https://reton.pl/index.html
- Pablo
- Posts: 24989
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
- Location: Europe
- Contact:
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
I'm sorry, but I meant the .wbs. I cannot see your settings based on the published HTML.
For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
https://forum.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/vie ... 10&t=82134
For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
https://forum.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/vie ... 10&t=82134
-
retrange
-

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
I'm sorry, but I'm not really sure how to access my project (.wbs) on my own server. I've never done that before.
- AliGW
-

- Posts: 826
- Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2024 3:41 pm
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
It should be on your PC/Mac.
Open your project, make a copy containing just the relevant bits that show the problem. Upload this .wbs file to a file-sharing site and post a link to it here.
Open your project, make a copy containing just the relevant bits that show the problem. Upload this .wbs file to a file-sharing site and post a link to it here.
Ali
Retired, but still loving to learn & very busy.
https://alisongwright.me.uk
Novice with WWB, but was an avid user of Serif WebPlus before.
Fairly expert at Microsoft Excel (but not VBA) & Affinity by Canva (for page layout).
Retired, but still loving to learn & very busy.
https://alisongwright.me.uk
Novice with WWB, but was an avid user of Serif WebPlus before.
Fairly expert at Microsoft Excel (but not VBA) & Affinity by Canva (for page layout).
- BaconFries
-

- Posts: 6380
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
By default your project (.wbs) will be saved to the following:
C:\Users\YourName\Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\yourproject.wbs
See the following before sharing
How do I share my project to get help?
https://forum.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/vie ... hp?t=82134
Working with Projects (.wbs)
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/save_website.html
C:\Users\YourName\Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\yourproject.wbs
See the following before sharing
How do I share my project to get help?
https://forum.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/vie ... hp?t=82134
Working with Projects (.wbs)
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/save_website.html
-
retrange
-

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
I apologize. I didn't realize the intention was to attach a ZIP file.
https://reton.pl/index.html
https://reton.pl/index.html
- Pablo
- Posts: 24989
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
- Location: Europe
- Contact:
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Thanks for sharing the project.
I can see where the prefix is coming from. It is not added by the software itself, but by a third-party script that is included and distributed with the software.
I have modified the script to correct the issue
Please download and re-install the software.
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/download.html
I can see where the prefix is coming from. It is not added by the software itself, but by a third-party script that is included and distributed with the software.
I have modified the script to correct the issue
Please download and re-install the software.
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/download.html
-
retrange
-

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Thank you. Everything is working great. It’s been a tough day. I don’t like starting on Mondays. 