Page 1 of 1

WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:05 pm
by retrange
Hi,
Greetings to everyone. This is my first post on the forum. I have a question: is there any simple way to remove the 'z' sign from in front of the Polish currency PLN? In Poland, we don't commonly use this symbol.
Thanks in advance for a quick reply.

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:11 pm
by Pablo
First note that version 18 is no longer supported.

But I am not aware of a 'z' symbol in the shopping cart. Where do you see this?

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:37 pm
by retrange
Hi,
I found a piece of cart code
},
PLN: {
before: "z"
},
but I don't know how to get rid of this "z".

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:40 pm
by Pablo
There is currently no way to remove this. But I will remove it in the next update.

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:45 pm
by retrange
Thanks for the quick reply and best regards

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:48 pm
by retrange
Will there be a need to buy a new version of WWB21?

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:25 pm
by Pablo
Version 18 is no longer maintained, so the modification will only be available for version 21.

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:46 pm
by retrange
Thank you very much for the reply. Everything is clear now.

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:53 pm
by BaconFries
If you are considering purchasing WWB21 then you may be eligible for a discount see the following.
I'm an existing customer, do I get a discount?
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/howtoupgrade.html

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:57 pm
by retrange
Thanks