Page 1 of 1

Check for update

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:06 pm
by Biju
Check for updates showing "You are using the latest version of WYSIWYG Web Builder". But not..
See below the self-explained image:

Image

...it does not display an “Updates are available” message when WYSIWYG Web Builder starts, even though I have enabled the option to check for updates automatically.

Re: Check for update

Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 5:58 pm
by Pablo
The “Check for Updates” notification in the software is intentionally delayed by one or more days after each release.
Updates are announced on the forum first, as this allows me to get feedback as quickly as possible in case I have overlooked something or an issue comes up.

If everything looks good, the update notification is then enabled.

This is not a new process; I have been handling updates this way for years.
So, nothing is wrong;)

Re: Check for update

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2026 3:47 pm
by Biju
Thanks Pablo..