Page 1 of 1

Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) bemaderen?

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 3:59 pm
by amgros
Met welke tool? Of niet mogelijk?

Re: Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) bemaderen?

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:36 pm
by Pablo
Powerpoint is geen web format en kan niet standaard in een browser worden weergeven.

Re: Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) bemaderen?

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:44 pm
by BaconFries
Pablo I think what is being asked is can or is there a tool to save the .html to .ppsx...but I could be wrong

Re: Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) bemaderen?

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 6:41 am
by Pablo
Pablo I think what is being asked is can or is there a tool to save the .html to .ppsx...but I could be wrong
"Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) benaderen" means "How to access a powerpoint file"

Re: Een Powerpoint bestand (.ppsx) bemaderen?

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2026 1:21 pm
by jerryco
Misschien kun je het in Powerpoint omzetten naar een PDF?