Page 1 of 1
WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 8:07 am
by retrange
Hi,
I purchased the new version of WWB21 (last update: October 3, 2026), and the "z" prefix is still displayed with the Polish currency (PLN).
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:01 am
by Pablo
Did you install the latest update?
If yes, do you have a demo project so I can check your settings.
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:16 am
by retrange
HI,
Yes. I installed the latest version. I don't have a demo project yet. I pasted the "Add to Cart" and "Shopping Cart" elements to test them. After pressing F5, the price displays with the prefix.
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 9:23 am
by Pablo
Can you please create small demo so I can see all settings?
As far as I can see all instances of PLN vs "z' have been removed, but maybe you have found a combination that still is not correct.
If that is the case, then it will be solved as soon as possible.
But I need to know that exact combination of settings.
For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
https://forum.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/vie ... 10&t=82134
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:01 am
by retrange
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:21 am
by Pablo
I'm sorry, but I meant the .wbs. I cannot see your settings based on the published HTML.
For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
https://forum.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/vie ... 10&t=82134
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:36 am
by retrange
I'm sorry, but I'm not really sure how to access my project (.wbs) on my own server. I've never done that before.
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 10:57 am
by AliGW
It should be on your PC/Mac.
Open your project, make a copy containing just the relevant bits that show the problem. Upload this .wbs file to a file-sharing site and post a link to it here.
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:14 am
by BaconFries
By default your project (.wbs) will be saved to the following:
C:\Users\YourName\Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\yourproject.wbs
See the following before sharing
How do I share my project to get help?
https://forum.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/vie ... hp?t=82134
Working with Projects (.wbs)
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/save_website.html
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:25 am
by retrange
I apologize. I didn't realize the intention was to attach a ZIP file.
https://reton.pl/index.html
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 12:40 pm
by Pablo
Thanks for sharing the project.
I can see where the prefix is coming from. It is not added by the software itself, but by a third-party script that is included and distributed with the software.
I have modified the script to correct the issue
Please download and re-install the software.
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/download.html
Re: WWB21 Shoppinng Cart
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2026 1:56 pm
by retrange
Thank you. Everything is working great. It’s been a tough day. I don’t like starting on Mondays.
