Dynamic Drives - Splash Page

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
star57

Dynamic Drives - Splash Page

Post by star57 »

Guys, an oldie here. I used this script a year or so ago and figured I would make an extension of it.
Dynamic Drive Splash Page, is a page that will be displayed for so many seconds till it goes to the original page. Comes in handy when I have an important page or news to be displayed. Any way the extension is really simple and no PDF is needed I think in the use of it.

When you click the link below, you will see Dynamic Drives webpage with a black banner at the top of that page. The entire page will disapear in 15 seconds or you can click the button to close "Skip to Content". You can adjust that time in the extension, the banner words, set a cookie and so on!

If there is already an extension for this I could not find it, and please delete this if so!

If you need a PDF I can write one up! But it really is simple.

Demo and Download plus the WWB 6 Project so you can see how to use it.
http://www.star57.com/extensions/splash%20page/

Hope someone can use it.

Keith
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

This is nice Keith particularly if you have an event sponsor
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
star57

Post by star57 »

thanks me.prosenjeet, its a simple script that I used from time to time. But does come in handy though.
star57

Post by star57 »

Radjesh Klauke wrote:The slash is horrible when scrolling in Opera, but somehow I don't see it in FF.
Testing in opera, safari, Firefox and IE. The scrolling seems fine with no lags or scrolling issues.

Keith
star57

Post by star57 »

Thanks Eddy. was away from computer! :D
FredericP

Post by FredericP »

Nice extension ! Thx.
Could you just put in param the "skip to content" so we can translate this message ?
And is it possible to have the seconds remaining show like a counter countdown ?
[url]http://Peyronnin.fr[/url]