New customer site in spanish

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
Bluesman

New customer site in spanish

Post by Bluesman »

New site for a multi service company in Quito Ecuador.
https://www.gruporepcon.com

Happy to get constructive comments :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website
lgmfls

Re: New customer site in spanish

Post by lgmfls »

Good job man. I like looking at other people's work to give me inspiration on how to design better when I need to do some work.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

lgmfls wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:06 pm Good job man. I like looking at other people's work to give me inspiration on how to design better when I need to do some work.
Thanks. Happy you like it :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website
zinc

Post by zinc »

Bluesman wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:51 pm New site for a multi service company in Quito Ecuador.

Great work just two points:

1. The colour of the icons could be different in the cards
2. On scroll that brings the cards to the centre of the page does not need to take take them away if you scroll back up

Of course my opinion. You are the Boss :D
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

zinc wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:54 am
Bluesman wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:51 pm New site for a multi service company in Quito Ecuador.

Great work just two points:

1. The colour of the icons could be different in the cards
2. On scroll that brings the cards to the centre of the page does not not take take them away if you scroll back up

Of course my opinion. You are the Boss :D
Two very good points zinc. Tnx. Just to verify with the client :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website
mhinnc

Post by mhinnc »

Well done.

I'm considering incorporating more video in my future projects. I especially like the way your video captures and explains the core of the business, engaging the site visitor to stay with the page a while. A few questions about the video:

Which video editing program do you use for these kinds of projects?

I noticed in the page source the video appears to be 21MB coming from the web server ("/media/" directory), and the quality of the feed is good. I'm not sure the hosting service I use could deliver that up without buffering. Are you using a dedicated server?

Also, regarding the icon color issue: Just another opinion: introducing various icon colors would maybe introduce a distracting break in visually following along the web site. As I first scrolled the site I saw the content. I think if I were also to see a variety of colors I probably would've been a little distracted by noticing the colors rather than the content. I do agree when scrolling back up the cards should remain in place rather than moving away.

Thanks for posting the link.
And if I sometime confound dates and incidents, or tell the same old tale for the twentieth time, think "Oh what a vast field his laboring memory wanders."
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

mhinnc wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:21 pm Well done.

I'm considering incorporating more video in my future projects. I especially like the way your video captures and explains the core of the business, engaging the site visitor to stay with the page a while. A few questions about the video:

Which video editing program do you use for these kinds of projects?

I noticed in the page source the video appears to be 21MB coming from the web server ("/media/" directory), and the quality of the feed is good. I'm not sure the hosting service I use could deliver that up without buffering. Are you using a dedicated server?

Also, regarding the icon color issue: Just another opinion: introducing various icon colors would maybe introduce a distracting break in visually following along the web site. As I first scrolled the site I saw the content. I think if I were also to see a variety of colors I probably would've been a little distracted by noticing the colors rather than the content. I do agree when scrolling back up the cards should remain in place rather than moving away.

Thanks for posting the link.
Hi and tnx mhinnc. I'm using the video editing software "Luxea" provided by https://www.acdsee.com/en/products/luxea-video-editor/
I have the mp4 as standard 21mb and m4v 6,7mb, ogv 1,1mb, webm 31mb as fallback formats
Agree with your comments about the colors and that the cards should stay. Checking up how to fix that :D
Gracias
"Make My Day"

See my Website
NDV

Post by NDV »

Good job. A beautiful site, an interesting solution with blocks.
https://t.me/webart42
I offer my services for website development in WYSIWYG Web Builder, HTML/CSS/JQuery.
Contact us on telegram @webart42
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

NDV wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:30 pm Good job. A beautiful site, an interesting solution with blocks.
Tnx NDV... maybe you mean "Cards" ?
"Make My Day"

See my Website
manuelm

Post by manuelm »

Buen diseño... solamente un comentario: para gente no muy avezada en completar formularios en Internet, es un poco confuso donde escribir el email y el captcha debajo. Saludos de Argentina!
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

manuelm wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:54 pm Buen diseño... solamente un comentario: para gente no muy avezada en completar formularios en Internet, es un poco confuso donde escribir el email y el captcha debajo. Saludos de Argentina!
Gracias por el comentario hermano. Veré que puedo mejorar.
"Make My Day"

See my Website
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Gentlemen... (Hello Officer, what seems to be the problem?)
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
Looks like a violation of Mark 7. How do you plead?
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Gentlemen... (Hello Officer, what seems to be the problem?)
@jerry do you see yourself as a moderator (policing) of the forum now with that comment?
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

I'll leave that up to you :lol:
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

the conveyer belt could have been a bit slower moving too fast I think.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

wwonderfull wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:53 am the conveyer belt could have been a bit slower moving too fast I think.
Tnx wwonderfull, I agree, but the customer wanted it to have this speed :D :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website