Hidden space above image in cards in University Template

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
ptlycldy

Hidden space above image in cards in University Template

Post by ptlycldy »

I have been playing with the University Template and can not figure out how the cards were done. The two cards, Card1 and Card4 imbedded in the Stories layout grid have a "something" above the image. The "somethings" are transparent and are different heights in each card. But when I bring up the card properties, the image is the first item with no indication that the "something" exists. Changing the image to a taller image just enlarges the card. Top of the card position doesn't change and the card is larger. The image starts at the bottom of the "something." The "something" remains the same size. I have looked for padding in the card that might account for it. I've looked for other things in the layout grid, and don't find anything obvious.

The effect of offset card tops -- really just different height of this 'something"-- is cool, and I'd like to capture it.

Can anyone point out what I am missing? Thanks for your help.

Ptlycldy
Pablo

Re: Hidden space above image in cards in University Template

Post by Pablo »

You can set the margin via the 'Margin' properties.

The margin properties are available in the arrange menu, context menu and Property Inspector.
ptlycldy

Re: Hidden space above image in cards in University Template

Post by ptlycldy »

Thank you, Pedro. So much to learn.