May I use chatGPT 3.5 (NOT turbo)

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
manuelm

May I use chatGPT 3.5 (NOT turbo)

Post by manuelm »

I own WWB 19. Is it possible to use chatGPT 3.5 plain instead of turbo just for texts?

If I try I see this message:

{
"error": {
"message": "You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details.",
"type": "insufficient_quota",
"param": null,
"code": "insufficient_quota"
}
}
ncj71

Re: May I use chatGPT 3.5 (NOT turbo)

Post by ncj71 »

I have had this same error.

After investigating error, seems you have to buy tokens to enable the use of chatGPT using WYSIWYG

Not sure if you can use standard chatGPT using WYSIWYG, you may have to jump on chatgpt, ask what you want then copy and paste to your webpages.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You can use any available model, just type in the name in the input field: Tools -> Options -> Artificial Intelligence
Here is a list of all the models:
https://platform.openai.com/docs/models

Note however that 'ChatGPT-3' is not the same as 'gpt-3'. ChatGPT-3 is a web application that uses gpt-3.

A free OpenAI account should work. But it may have some limitations, like the number of requests you can make. If the free account has expired, then it will also throw a 'You exceeded your current quota' error.

See also the Artificial Intelligence FAQ:
viewtopic.php?t=97942
gofrank

Post by gofrank »

I was getting that error, as well. After I went into my OpenAI account and set up a payment of $20, that error went away. Now I'm able to use the AI features of WB19 (so far) without limitation.
Billing clients for your freelance work? Try Minute-2-Minute, the project management, timing, and billing system. Perfect for web developers who charge by the hour. FREE 45-day trial.
manuelm

Post by manuelm »

Pablo, in your response you tell me that it should work with a free OpenAI account. I have a free OpenAI account and I use it without problems across the Web. I have tried with the list of models that you sent, but it doesn't work, I get the error that I mentioned in my first message. I'm just testing text generation for descriptions and keywords. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or is it that your program does not support gpt-3.5 (not turbo)?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

WYSIWYG Web Builder 19 support any OpenAI (text and image) model.
This error indicates that you account does not have enough credits to use the Open API. This is unrelated to ChatGPT.

Please see the Artificial Intelligence FAQ more details.
viewtopic.php?t=97942