Designing on 4K Monitors

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
rongreen

Designing on 4K Monitors

Post by rongreen »

I am using 4k monitors and am wondering if I could get clarity on what to set up the page width when designing a website? I have read a number of things on which numbers to use, but the answers vary. So I have been setting my page width to 1280 and then breakpoints at 989 and 360. However, when I go and preview the page some things shift drastically (e.g. resposive text box). Then I right-click, pick "inspect", and then manually grap the scroll bar and right-click and drag to the left until it starts hitting those markers. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
wwonderfull

Re: Designing on 4K Monitors

Post by wwonderfull »

Do you have any url example or demo project to upload?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need a DEMO project (.wbs file) so I can see all your settings.
Also, please include a description how to reproduce this problem.

I do not need the complete project because that will only take more time to figure out what you have done.
Basically, I just need a small project with one page and object(s) that are relevant to your question.

For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134
rongreen

Post by rongreen »

Thanks for getting back. I need to recreate the project and get it published and will then provide the url. Somehow I got it into such a mess that I decided it was unrecoverable at for my skill level!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

When it asked for a "Demo" it is a copy of your project the .wbs not a url to your site or page. This is asked because just viewing the source (html) doesn't really help hence why a "Demo" is needed so all the settings you have used can be viewed directly in the program itself and an answer given.
rongreen

Post by rongreen »

Oh, I completely misunderstood! Thanks for clarifying, that is very helpful. what do I do about the image files that are associated with the webpage?
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

You can make zip of your site.wbs and the site folder which has the images and archive it into site.zip so both can be gotten.