here what i have so far

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
keydog

here what i have so far

Post by keydog »

here is what I have so far with my site
https://thearcadeboneyard.info/testfolder/index.php

Im updating my old site
https://thearcadeboneyard.com/index.php

any improvement suggestions welcome, i have allot more pages to add and want to avoid making hundreds of the same corrections

I know the video page is still a mess, have to figure that one out yet

not exactly happy with the home page either yet

https://thearcadeboneyard.info/testfolder/index.php
wwonderfull

Re: here what i have so far

Post by wwonderfull »

https://i.imgur.com/hgjn5e8.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/nc7HiEb.jpeg

It has that retro arcade vibe to it for sure with all the reds and shades which is a good scheme. The website has good amount of content specially for those who are into Arcade Parts Manuals & Machines.

But as you have a great amount of content the most important part of website is organizing. Now you did use the menu to organize it so users find it easier to find stuffs and even has the search.

While browsing people may be lost but regardless of content organizing is the main concern, I would say is that responsive framework had not been used to design it and the more you add pages the harder it becomes to edit and maintain.

I would suggest using flex boxes for responsive web design prior for it to be in a situation where you may have to pay someone to do this difficult work which is time consuming.

More importantly you should do Seo optimization for it so the business can get the social reach through the search engines, and it can help your site to be marketed and found by nearby locals and other peoples. As you also sell stuffs, I think soon it will become an ecommerce also so I would suggest before that to take some measures specially on making the site with Responsive grids and SEO optimized. It also has accessibility issues if your business is on Europe or America, please see this post more guidance on why it could be a concern viewtopic.php?t=98371

Although a little more work to do, other than that, your website upholds its purpose perfectly.
keydog

Post by keydog »

I used layout grids and responsive lightboxes
it seems to break when it should, I didnt see a problem with the repsonsiveness

as far as seo. I always had problem with that on my old site

any suggestions, ?
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Pardons, my complete suggestion was based on your old website not the new one. The new one looks to be being developed which is still in the process.

I see that you are using panel layer for the menu which is nice but has issues and something is overflowing.

Your website is very Big and has too many stuffs to check, but just for example or to show I can help you out only on the home page at a limited extent because for more services would cost. But even for that I would need your old websites project file and the new sites project file.

contact by clicking HERE we will then carry on by email.
keydog

Post by keydog »

I may add that chat to my site, I like that if I can work it out

I emailed you through the form in the link
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

keydog wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:18 pm I may add that chat to my site, I like that if I can work it out

I emailed you through the form in the link
Alright I will email you or you can also live chat. We will catch on.
USDefaultAhead

Post by USDefaultAhead »

You might want to just use a contact page and not display your email in text format Vi**iller13@hotmail.com as a lot of spambots scan the web for emails and strip emails to send junk mail to. If you plan on leaving the email on you should post it as an image and not a text that can be easily scanned by spambots. You could also change your pictures to Webp format if you're looking to speed up load times and move up SEO rankings.
keydog

Post by keydog »

thank you

I appreciate the advice

if you see anything else of concern on there let me know

still have allot to do on this site , so want to head off any known issue before I put the whole site together