Free cookie consent banner for any website

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
miguelss

Free cookie consent banner for any website

Post by miguelss »

Hi everybody,

I usually benefit from the wise advice of the members of the great family of this forum, and today I would like to give a little advice or contribution to this great forum.

I know that the cookie issue is a bit of a headache, especially in Europe. That's why I leave here an easy and free way to do it in any of our websites.

Here you can find a free website that guide us with the process to Build our Cookie Consent banner, and it works in almost all lenguages :D : https://www.cookieconsent.com/

Finally, when you have the code, you need to put it "after <body> tag".
(there are many ways to do it, but I like this easy one: Site HTML (applies to all pages) -> "after <body> tag"

Enyoy it :D
M.
BaconFries

Re: Free cookie consent banner for any website

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks for the information. As your offering this as a "Help" or "Tip" I will move it over to the following
WYSIWYG Web Builder Tips, Tricks, Tutorials and Code Examples as it will be better placed there for future reference to all users. Let me know when you have read.
miguelss

Post by miguelss »

Oh, great!
Thanks BF 👍
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Moved.