I am new to this program. i have a youtube site: https://www.youtube.com/@videohistoryof ... 1/featured
There are many videos and many playlists accumulated over the years.
I had been using an older program (web easy professional) to build a companion website and link
to the youtube videos and playlists. Now the program no longer functions due to removal of serial number server and the existing website does not show the links to the playlists as it once did. (maybe that is why they discontinued use of the product?)
For example in this link : https://www.video-history-catalysis.org ... -1_086.htm
there used to be a menu botton to show a full playlist as the youtube site does- it no longer shows up.
Also I have no way of addending my existing website with new videos.
==================
So i decided to see if i could rebuild this website using wysiwyg and the intro pages went well. I can also link to a youtube video, but i do not see a
way to get the existing playlists embedded into my website with a simple embed command. I put the youtube embed code into an html window and it does not work. Can anyone provide a solution to this problem since i have to way of addending my existing website with new videos.
Thanks for any help or explanations
Stu
is it possible to have youtube playlists embedded in my project
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
-
stuinpittstown
-

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2026 6:31 pm