WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.



PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Post Reply
retrange
 
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm

WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Post by retrange »

Hi,
Greetings to everyone. This is my first post on the forum. I have a question: is there any simple way to remove the 'z' sign from in front of the Polish currency PLN? In Poland, we don't commonly use this symbol.
Thanks in advance for a quick reply.
User avatar
Pablo
 
Posts: 24954
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Post by Pablo »

First note that version 18 is no longer supported.

But I am not aware of a 'z' symbol in the shopping cart. Where do you see this?
retrange
 
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Post by retrange »

Hi,
I found a piece of cart code
},
PLN: {
before: "z"
},
but I don't know how to get rid of this "z".
User avatar
Pablo
 
Posts: 24954
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Post by Pablo »

There is currently no way to remove this. But I will remove it in the next update.
retrange
 
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Post by retrange »

Thanks for the quick reply and best regards
retrange
 
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Post by retrange »

Will there be a need to buy a new version of WWB21?
User avatar
Pablo
 
Posts: 24954
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Post by Pablo »

Version 18 is no longer maintained, so the modification will only be available for version 21.
retrange
 
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Post by retrange »

Thank you very much for the reply. Everything is clear now.
User avatar
BaconFries
 
 
Posts: 6376
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Post by BaconFries »

If you are considering purchasing WWB21 then you may be eligible for a discount see the following.
I'm an existing customer, do I get a discount?
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/howtoupgrade.html
retrange
 
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm

Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart

Post by retrange »

Thanks
Post Reply