Hi,
Greetings to everyone. This is my first post on the forum. I have a question: is there any simple way to remove the 'z' sign from in front of the Polish currency PLN? In Poland, we don't commonly use this symbol.
Thanks in advance for a quick reply.
WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
- Pablo
- Posts: 24950
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
- Location: Europe
- Contact:
Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart
First note that version 18 is no longer supported.
But I am not aware of a 'z' symbol in the shopping cart. Where do you see this?
But I am not aware of a 'z' symbol in the shopping cart. Where do you see this?
-
retrange
-

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart
Hi,
I found a piece of cart code
},
PLN: {
before: "z"
},
but I don't know how to get rid of this "z".
I found a piece of cart code
},
PLN: {
before: "z"
},
but I don't know how to get rid of this "z".
- Pablo
- Posts: 24950
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
- Location: Europe
- Contact:
Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart
There is currently no way to remove this. But I will remove it in the next update.
-
retrange
-

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart
Thanks for the quick reply and best regards
-
retrange
-

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart
Will there be a need to buy a new version of WWB21?
- Pablo
- Posts: 24950
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
- Location: Europe
- Contact:
Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart
Version 18 is no longer maintained, so the modification will only be available for version 21.
-
retrange
-

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2026 5:21 pm
Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart
Thank you very much for the reply. Everything is clear now.
- BaconFries
-

- Posts: 6376
- Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:32 pm
Re: WWB18 PayPalShoppingCart
If you are considering purchasing WWB21 then you may be eligible for a discount see the following.
I'm an existing customer, do I get a discount?
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/howtoupgrade.html
I'm an existing customer, do I get a discount?
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/howtoupgrade.html